Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nine vs eman spar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

Number of posts : 86
Dating : unknown
Registration date : 2008-09-05

nine vs eman spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:36 pm

(riami dodges easely)

killing riami wont be that easy

(riami teleports you infront of it then smashs you into the ground at light speed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 pm

*explodes in a swarm of diamonds making them cut deep into raimi and i appear on a another tree* meh so u want me to use the dragons then?
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:40 pm

against riami ya can

(riami charges black chakra)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm

fine (look i'm skipping all the beginning summons and going straight to the end. this is going to kill you but when the blast dies down i'll revive you) *jumps in the air and goes through like 50 billion handsigns in like 2 minutes* ELEMENTAL STYLE: SUMMONING OF THE ELEMENTAL APOCALYPSE DRAGON OF TIME AND SPACE, HEAVEN AND HELL *a humungus dragon appears and starts circling around you till i point to the spot where u are as i flash through another set of handsigns and a diamond sucking dome appears trapping you. the dragon swerves down and hits the dome destroying it and raimi*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Last edited by ninetailednaruto on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:50 pm

(you wouldn't be able to escape the blast even with instant transmiction. so ur dead)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm

*revives u*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2