Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus

Ventus

Number of posts : 159
Dating : ??
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman Empty
PostSubject: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:15 am

*waits*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 am

*appears in a swirl of diamonds* y does every1 say no killin
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 am

*ready......*gets in a style close to the hyuugas but isnt*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 am

i'm ready *slides into deadly element style and activates fires barrage on hands and feet*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:25 am

*does a one handed handsign and appears behind u as i throw 10 needles at ur major damage points*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:26 am

*i vanish as u throw the needles and reappear below you* rising dragon *with that did an burning uppercut*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:28 am

because of my clan...the one haku has i can see everything in a slower speed and i see u punch so i backflip kick u back*....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:29 am

ooc:yea thats when your using the crystal ice mirrors
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:31 am

(oops forgot about that).....*i hear and feel the ground shake a lil and i take a step back dodging ur punch by 3 cm and i do one handed hand*.......*400 needles hit u from the front and back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:35 am

*is hit with needles and explodes* man i'm tired of u ppl destroyin my clones *does handsigns* sanjutsu: fire style, water style, electric style:Electric steam blanket no jutsu *with that i jump in the trees as electric steam covers the ground*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 am

*does handsigns and 4 long needles appear making a box and ice starts to form around it blocking the blanket*.....*the box starts to melt a lil*.....shit does handsigns again*.....*needles form behind u and strikes ur major hitting points*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:38 am

*gets hit in arms* damn u ven but that wont stop me *pulls them out with teeth* ok they'll be useless for about 2 posts so i gotta stall *jumps from tree to tree and jump drop kicks you in the head*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 am

GATE OF OPENING OPEN.....

Gate of Opening (開門 Kaimon) releases the brain's limit on the total strain on the muscles, giving the user five times their normal strength and speed.

*i grabs ur legs and i throw u high into the air and i kick and punch u non stop and smashes u into the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 am

*clone puffs* good thing i had that emergency clone alright one more post * i jump back and start pouring chakra into the electric steam increasing its weight, density and harmfulness*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:44 am

*i start to swirl making a small tornado that uses wind chakra and i cut the nets electrcity*....*i use my increased speed to punch u and i do handsigns*....CRYSTAL ICE MIRRORS.....*mirrors surround u*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:45 am

*i blink as my arms come back to use and flash thru some handsigns* fire style: supernova no jutsu * i blast a hole thru one of the sides of the jutsu and escape*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:53 pm

*as the fireball melts the mirror i use my chakra to restore the mirrors and i appear in every mirror and i launch needles from everyside and way*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:16 pm

*I use kunai to block most of the needles and jump thru the gap bleeding from some of the wounds i have* your a nice opponent ven u actually managed to cut me not even lelouch was able to do that till the end. but now this farce has to end *starts doin handsigns* ELEMENTAL STYLE: DIAMOND CHAKRA CAPTURE NO JUTSU *giant spikes of chakra absorbing diamond explode from the ground and capture you holding you still* i will kill you if u dont give. cuz even if i miss with a jutsu the diamond will have drained enough chakra that if you tried a jutsu it would have killed you.
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

*smiles and looks around*.......*starts to melt into water*......*is in the air*.....(i used replacement jutsu....the first time i ever used it in the fight)....*does handsigns and my mirrors break into needles that surround the diamond and u and i release them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

oh this is going to hurt *forms diamond shield*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:55 pm

*launches them all knowing they would be deflected and digs underground from the carnage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:58 pm

*thinks man this sucks if it was a killing spar i would have already won. but wait take away moisture and i take away his power* fire style: burning whisper *i heat up the mist blowing it away*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 pm

*does handsigns and it starts raining as i hide underground without u knowing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 pm

......... damn u ven. ok u wanna play that way *does handsigns* Earth syle: churning mud no jutsu *starts churning the earth to make it hard for u to walk on and then hardens it*
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm

*does handsigns and summons a armadillo that digs through the ground and hits u in ur gut like a ball going at high speed sending u into the air and i appear and i look at u and u start freezing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman   Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar no killing:Ventus vs eman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next