Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kai vs Eman

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 pm

*appears*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 pm

*appears*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:00 pm

ok lets do this....
*grabs my blade*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:19 pm

ok *pulls out exploding kunai* dont want my blade to get nicked (lol like that'll happen)
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 pm

*i activate tomoe 3*
i see you use exploding kunai...
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 pm

*activates Akuma Sochi Souran* I like everything that goes boom *slides into Deadly Element Stance*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm

*i study the battle field and i grab 5 kunai*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 pm

* I stomp the ground and four pillars come up and rotate around you settling in a box formation* pay attention to everything
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:38 pm

*i open my mouth and shoot out Water flooding the battle field to a depth of 50ft*
new battle field...
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:41 pm

*raises eyebrow* ok hope you can jump *holds up hand as a thundercloud appears and strikes it sending the current into the water electifying it*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm

*i jump into the air and i do thunder chimera making it able to run on the water and go straight at you*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:46 pm

*i start to twirl creating a water cyclone as i start flashing thru handseals*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 pm

*i do handseals and i blow the clouds away to the west with Wind Scar Jutsu and i land on the water*
hmmm......
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:51 pm

*finishes handsigns* FIRE STYLE: SUPERNOVA NO JUTSU *i shoot a superheated fireball at you*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:15 pm

*i do handsigns and send a Giant Wall of Fire at the supernova making them both collide*
FireGods Rage Jutsu!!
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:18 pm

*i swirl my foot on the waters surface and to whips of water reach up and grab you as i pull my fist back the push it forwards as a compressed shot of air shoots at you*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm

*as you shoot the air shots i cut the water whips to avoid bieng hit*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:24 pm

*rolls eyes and creates five clones and watches as they slide into the deadly element stance* i'm bout to show you the true meaning of this stance.
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:26 pm

*i land and i do handsigns a huge whirlpool is created beneath you*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm

*i watch as it forms and start to swirl my foot in the other direction canceling it out* now then meet my elemental clones: fire, water, wind, earth, and, Electricity and me the sixth element now *slips into the elemental assault, while fire slips into fires barrage, water into water whips, wind into wind sabers, electricity into electric pulse and earth into magnitude force* now let me show you the forces of nature. *points at you as me and the clones rush at you*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:38 pm

ok nows the time to use this
*i activate Mangekyou and I look at you and you clones sending the Amateratsu at whoever is in my sight*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 pm

*smirks and thinks 'got'em right where i want him' flashs thru handseals* DIAMOND DOME * a dome of thick solid diamond surrounds you keeping in the amaratsu while sucking out your chakra*
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm

*i look around wonderful i do Earth Magnitude making a hole under me and i go through and pop outside the Dome*
Close one......
*then i do handsigns wind Turbines sending wind tornados at you and your clones*
Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 pm

*the clones and i dodge as i send earth spike pillars at you* come on kai gotta do harder than that.
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm

your right...
*i do handseals and i shot a powerful blast at the spikes pillars breaking them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs Eman   Kai vs Eman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai vs Eman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next