Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nine vs eman spar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

Number of posts : 86
Dating : unknown
Registration date : 2008-09-05

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:17 pm

(aperes)
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:18 pm

*appears*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 pm

(grabs zengetsu blade)

lets start
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:33 pm

*yawns and stretches*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:33 pm

lol you should fight sirious
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:45 pm

*stops yawning for a second and looks at you out of the corner of my eye* i should but i dont feel like it. neh got a problem with it. oh well.
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:46 pm

whatever lets just fight
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:48 pm

sure *pulls out a couple of exploding kunai* no need to get my weapons messed up
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm

you can attack 1st
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:52 pm

psh ok *throws them at you while i active the Akuma Sochi Souran and my diamond armor* sigh i wonder wats for lunch *pats stomach*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:56 pm

(dodge easely then apere behind you and kicks you in the air)
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 pm

*dodges the kick and slips my foot under ur's and flips you on ur back* ur 2 straight foreward
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:00 pm

(instant trancemits infront of you and charges chakra in fist and punchs 10000 times)

10000 fist
the user will punch the oponent in the gut with a fist of chakra then punchs3x sound speed at 200 punchs and 7x strengh and punch 10000 times
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 pm

*yawns and explodes sending you back as i appear behind you with 2 exploding kunai in had and stab you and the joints in your shoulder and watch as they explode dislocating both of them*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:07 pm

(switchs with a log)

(dose handsigns still hidden)
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:09 pm

*yawns and and leans against a tree*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:11 pm

(reaperes and fires a giant lightning bolt)
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:12 pm

*gets hit with the lightning bolt and explodes blasting you back again as i jump down to a tree branch and lay on it*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:13 pm

(fires sevral more lightning bolts)
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:14 pm

*dodges them by rolling around on the branch as a elemental clone that u dont detect sneaks up behind you with an obliteration beam aimed at your stomach*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:17 pm

(fires lightning bolts )

Last edited by ninetailednaruto on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:22 pm

(u dont kno the clone is behind you and no attacks have been fired so u gotta redo that last post)
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:29 pm

*keeps dodging as the clone gets right behind you and fires blasting a huge hole though your stomach*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:32 pm

(falls to ground and reverts to copy demon form

(real me aperes)

that copy didnt last long

lets see ya beat this i usualy woudnt use this jutsu but i need to test its power
(dose handsigns opoening a portal to another dimention as riami aperes )
Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm

stares at the raimi and yawns as i charge up the obliteration beam to lvl 2 (dont feel like usin my dragons. but if i did i'd have pwned you already) fires the beam and it blasts a hole thru the head of your raimi and kills it* next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nine vs eman spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: nine vs eman spar   nine vs eman spar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nine vs eman spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next