Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zexion's jutsu list ~ book master ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Zexion's jutsu list  ~ book master ~ Empty
PostSubject: Zexion's jutsu list ~ book master ~   Zexion's jutsu list  ~ book master ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 pm

- Buch Wall (book wall)
A book is summoned to block and absorb the opponents attack, high chance of absorbing the chakra flowing from the object absorbed.

- Seite Tornado
Pages from a book fly around the user and able to cut the foe's dramatically. highly effected and more damage the more books that are around you.

- Air Slicing Blast
Allows the control of supersonic sound waves and air pressure. The device allows the currents to be concentrated in one place, and creates large blasts of air shot.

- Dust Wind
A huge gust of wind which gathers sand on objects in the path. The technique can also send dirt into the opponent’s eyes to blind them temporaraly. It can also deflect small objects such as shuriken.

- Ninja Art, Sickling Winds:
This technique needs a fan to be performed. The user waves the fan to create the wind wave and than utilizes his/her own chakra to give the wind sharpness which can cut through most materials.

- Water Clone
Water is made from this clone version of me, adle to take hits and stay longer in battle than other clone jutsu.

- Dance of the Camellia
It is an attack in which he forms a bone like a sword and thrusts it into the enemy.

- Dance of the Pines
The attack is devastating to the opponent, I can unleashes bone spikes all over my body which can stab through almost anything. This attacks can sprout all over my body and can also change direction and size by will.

- Dance of the Clematis
I can focus's my chakra and rip out my spinal cord the it hardens to a degree which it can penetrate through anything. It's uses are just like a tail and can wrap it around my opponents and kill them and then pierces through their body.

-Dance of the Seedling Ferns
This attack is one in which I can form bones into spikes and then bursting them out of my body making sure to impale my enemies with quick ease. I am also able to travel out in a huge area. The attack also allows me to merge with the bones and travel to a specific bone and come out of that bone to create a surprise attack.

- Finger Bullets
A technique in which I can shoot my finger tips like bullets at the opponent at high speeds.
Back to top Go down

Zexion's jutsu list ~ book master ~
Page 1 of 1