Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Registration

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Jutsu Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 pm

cus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:19 pm

fine i approve but if u use it on me i swear i will send u to admin hell
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Twin Blaze Dragon
Ninjutsu
S-Rank
User does handseals and releases a fire dragon with two heads that engulfs the opponent with fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:00 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:39 pm

Bladed Sound Demon
- Sound speed
- can make blades come out of its body
- looks like a human with wings and shadow aura around it, red eyes.

my personal summning.,,

Last edited by Lelouch on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Oni Merge
Type: Ninjutsu
Requierment: Oni Summoner
Description: the user emerges with the demon/oni for choosen time, but you more you stay emerged with the demon the more risk is it for that you emerg complitly and cant leave. when you emerge you can use the demons abiltys along with your own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:01 pm

copy cat but approved
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:18 pm

the 5 elements demon

Water Demon
- can create water
- maip water.
- Blue aura, looks like a human with fangs and claws.

Fire Demon
- can create fire.
- Fire Manip
- Blood Red Aura, looks like a human with claws englufsed with fire.

Wind Demon
- can creates wind gusts.
- Wind Mainp.
- White Aura, looks like a human, with elbow spikes and claws.

Earth Demon
- can create earth.
- Earth manip
- Brown aura, looks like a human, with brown claws and fangs

Lightning Demon
- can create lightning.
- Lightning manip.
- Thundering blue aura, looks like a human with spiked wings and blue claws and fangs.

5 elemented Demon
- can manip the 5 elements.
- can create every element, one at the time.
- Lightning speed.

uses thise summons cost you 1 day of your lifespan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:19 pm

ur still a copycat but approved
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:28 pm

you cant possible have thise one

Demon of the Intruding Mind
- can attack others minds showing em theyr worst nightmair
or make em belive stuff. [5 post effect]
- Lightning speed
- looks like a human with glowing red eyes and a shadow aura around it, has claws and fangs and a pair of wings.

Demon of The Haradar
- can use haradar blast [weaker only destroys things in a 1k-radius]
- lightning speed.
- looks like a human with black eyes and a spiked tail, claws, and fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

Number of posts : 159
Dating : ??

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 pm

AMRADILLO SAGE-

Armadillo Style : Armadillo Sage Jutsu
Type:Kinjutsu
Description:(must have armadillo summonings to learn this and be taught by me )
The user puts their blood in a marking on their forehead and does some handsigns , the users eyes turn brown just like a armadillos, around the users arms 2 of the 4 elder armadillos appear , their can provide help in the fight by shooting rocks and striking the opponent (they shhoots large distances and are very powerful ) the user can also use jutsu much more easier as they use chakra of the nature around them as well.The user will gain the appearance of a armadillo by getting rough skin,Immense Power,and a shell/Sheild on his back that cannot be peirced.

Armadillo Style:Rocky Rasengan
Description:(the user must be in amadillo Sage jutsu)The user will chargbe a rasengan with both hands.The rasengan will turn into a huge ball then the two elder armadillos will spit gems or harder then steal rocks into the rasengan.Once the rasengan hits it will completely crush the target with immense pressure.

Armadillo Style:The shell of Indestruction
Description:(the user must be in amadillo Sage jutsu)The user will look at the elder toad and then the giant shell will wrap around the user making any attack not hurt at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:15 pm

uhh rocky rasengan no. but the shield how long does it last
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm

it can only be used once every 24 hours...
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Armadillo Style:Armadillos Return
Type:Kinjutsu/Ninjutsu
Description:[Only in Armadillo sage form] The user will do handsigns then in a instant the entire ground will flood with goo that will effect anything thats not a armadillo.Then when the target is stuck in the goo 20 spiked armadillos will appear from the ground and gash the target non stop for 2 posts.This can be used every 24 hours.

Armadillo Style:Armadillo Spike
Description:[Only in Armadillo sage form] The user will do handsigns and then 2 armadillos will appear.They will morph into spears from the power of the Armadillo sgaes.Once launched the spears can move on their own.The spears can peirce anything.Can be used every 24 hours

thats all the jutsu im gunna make on this site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:22 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:34 am

name: Elemental Dragon summning!
description: the user summons a elemental dragon that helps them in combat.
the dragon can use all 5 elements.

Name: 5 elements rasengan
Description: user creates a rasengan containing the 5 elements.

Name: Dual chidori
Description: the user creates a 5x stronger chidori then the original one and splits it into 2 chidoris one in each hand.

Name: White Dragon ball
Description: the user preforms handseals and shots a ball of white fire at the opponent.
the with fire dosent burn it consumes.

Name: Twin White Dragon
Description: user creates 2 dragons of white fire and sends them at the opponent.
the white fire consumes everything in its way.

Shadow clone
user creates a real body with chakra thies can fight 2.

Shadow clone explotion

Chidori nagashi

Thunder clouds

Name:Lightning spear
Description: the user creates a spear made of lightning and throws it at the opponent.

Name: Lightning ball
Description: user preforms handseals and shots a ball of lightning at the opponent.

White fire(White fire consumes)

Name: White fire coffin
Description: user preforms handseals and traps the opponent in a coffin made of white fire.

Name: Deadly Nightmair
Description: the user creates a powerfull genjutsu showing the opponent his worst fear
stunning him for three post.

Name: Grand white fire ball
Description: user shots a huge white fire ball at the opponent.

name: 1000 shurikens
Description: user throws 1 shuriken and transforms it into 1000

Name:Raikiri
Requierment: none
Description: The Ultimate Chidori, is 5x times stronger then a chidori.

name: Grand Hell Coffin
Requierment:Chakra
Description: user preforms handseals and summons the hell coffin that fryes the victim inside in the flames of hell.

Name: Hell Dragon Explotion
Requierment: chakra
Description: user summons a hell dragon that attacks the opponent and blows up creating a exlotion that has a area of 3-miles.

No copycat i made them when i started at rpg hell..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:36 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:25 pm

- Buch Wall (book wall)
A book is summoned to block and absorb the opponents attack, high chance of absorbing the chakra flowing from the object absorbed.

- Seite Tornado
Pages from a book fly around the user and able to cut the foe's dramatically. highly effected and more damage the more books that are around you.

- Air Slicing Blast
Allows the control of supersonic sound waves and air pressure. The device allows the currents to be concentrated in one place, and creates large blasts of air shot.

- Dust Wind
A huge gust of wind which gathers sand on objects in the path. The technique can also send dirt into the opponent’s eyes to blind them temporaraly. It can also deflect small objects such as shuriken.

- Ninja Art, Sickling Winds:
This technique needs a fan to be performed. The user waves the fan to create the wind wave and than utilizes his/her own chakra to give the wind sharpness which can cut through most materials.

- Water Clone
Water is made from this clone version of me, adle to take hits and stay longer in battle than other clone jutsu.

- Dance of the Camellia
It is an attack in which he forms a bone like a sword and thrusts it into the enemy.

- Dance of the Pines
The attack is devastating to the opponent, I can unleashes bone spikes all over my body which can stab through almost anything. This attacks can sprout all over my body and can also change direction and size by will.

- Dance of the Clematis
I can focus's my chakra and rip out my spinal cord the it hardens to a degree which it can penetrate through anything. It's uses are just like a tail and can wrap it around my opponents and kill them and then pierces through their body.

-Dance of the Seedling Ferns
This attack is one in which I can form bones into spikes and then bursting them out of my body making sure to impale my enemies with quick ease. I am also able to travel out in a huge area. The attack also allows me to merge with the bones and travel to a specific bone and come out of that bone to create a surprise attack.

- Finger Bullets
A technique in which I can shoot my finger tips like bullets at the opponent at high speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
yondaime senju

yondaime senju

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:30 pm

lightning rasengan-the user does rasengan but infuse's lightning into it.can cause sever damage and paralzye's the enemy

Great Dragon Fire Technique-After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique-a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown shuriken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:32 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Number of posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Wind Turbine Slash
Jounin
ninjutsu
User does handsigns and a wind tornado appears and hits the opponent.

Earth Magnitude
Jounin
Ninjutsu
Use does handseals and the earth arises hitting the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Registration
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next