Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
J fearless

J fearless

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:21 pm

lollol does hand signs the water from the clones come on you and is surronds you i stop doing hand signs behind my back water style water prison jutsu a water ball or buble traps you and i take you sword yu can not move or breath your something else kai Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Number of posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:23 pm

*i blow up destroying the bubble as i am behind you*
am i? ^^
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 pm

o.o does hand signs creates 10 sand clones i jump on a tree the 10 sand clones run in a circle and creates a sand wrool l pole and the sand sucks you up in to the ground hm i could have plan that better Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:38 pm

*my blade grows longer and i spin around slicing your clones before they can do that*
keep making clones and your chakra will go down
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 pm

good point lol the clones you destroyed there sand comes on you and stick to you i do hand signs sand coffin on you right arm and legs the sand stays on you and will not come of you can not move Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:41 pm

*i poof and a sword comes from the ground and slices your arm*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:56 pm

poof what do you mean poof where the clones your sword gets stuck in my sand shield and i pull you sword takes it i do hand sighn desert funeral on the ground and the sand comes up on you holdes you to the ground i jump on the tree my sand shield is still covering my body Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:58 pm

(means clones)
*an explosion occurs underground and im in th air*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:07 pm

ok if that how you want to play does hand signs water style water dome jutsu creates a dome pf water to shield self from attacks i start to focus chakra Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:09 pm

*i do hansigns and i make 10 clones*
ready!
*the clones all do handsigns and they place hands on the grond*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:14 pm

no way you better not does hand signs creates water dragon and sand dragon jutsu while my sand shield and my water dome is up i focucing chakra that how you want to play Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:17 pm

*the earth under you pops up sending you flying out of your dome*
HEHEHE....
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:24 pm

you butt face in the aie water follows me my sand shield in still in tack mt sand and water dragons come after you i throw knifes at you Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 pm

* 2 of my clones do handsigns and wind turbines shoot at the water making it rain and 1 of my clones deflect the knives while the rest of my clones pin you to a wall with a chidori blade*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:36 pm

dummy you made my water dragon mad strong just now and water conducts electricity my water dome stop you attack your chidori and my water dragons get biger and stronger cause you made it rain i do hand signs makes water clones they are faster and stronger cause of the rain they come at you my water dragon destroys all your clones and it attacks you i do hand signs water style water dragon tornado at you a 10 feet wide tornado comes at you washes every thing away and the tornado and dragon become one and attacks you with a water blast that can not be stop dude water of all things water Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:42 pm

...ok J enough of this
*i activate my m.Sharingan and i kill your clones with wolf fire heads..then i appear in front of you dodging the blast and i punch you in the gut*

Last edited by Kai Uchiha on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:56 pm

i dude when in the same clan ello activates sharingun also looks back at you holdes you my wdt comes behind you and washes you away cause this is the second post it stronger your on the ground i do hand signs sand net jutsu hold s catches you you can not move and you stuck still can not use you chakra ether Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:59 pm

*i jump up dodging the dragon and at lightning speed i shoot slice the dragon in half with my blade*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 pm

water conducts electricity my dragon i do hand signs water cyclone jutsu creates a vortexs made of water and uses it to drown the opponent my water dragon blast i start to focuses chakra ok kai Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:06 pm

*i bodyflicker above you and i do handsigns and i extend my blade making it cut your arm badly*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm

ooo it cuts my sand shield i look above i do hand signs water style nami sword creates a sword made of hard liquid as hard as cement and un doge able i jump up in the air and slice your arm with it kai it a sword fight lol lets make this fun k Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:18 pm

*i dodge the slice because i can read it and i blow the sand and you away with wind scar jutsu*
naaaaaa
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:26 pm

your not the only one reads you attacks blocks your attack and does hand signs sand wave jutsu and then i jump be hind you Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm

*i bodyflicker away from you and i make 5 clones*
time for operation WOLF...
*i bite my finger and i summon The Wolf of Famine*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm

aww a little dogie does hand signs sea of falling this jutsu is a genjutsu makes the foe thinks they are drowning man your drowning does hand signs and start to focus chakra Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next