Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:59 pm

*eman clone pops up and stands in the middle as a referee* when the contestants arrive the match will start.
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

*i appear*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:53 pm

appears looks at kai and bro i always got to fight kai i mean it fun but i fought kai like 100 times but what ever activates toMatch 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharinganmo 3
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 pm

*i activate tomoe 3 also*
...hehehe guess we are meant to fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:57 pm

*clone looks both ways before droping hand* BEGIN
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:02 pm

start to do hand signs fire dragon jutsu at you i like dragons so you ready Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm

*i dodge the dragon and i throw 4 shuriken at you*
....ok
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 pm

doges all shurken jumps does sand shield jutsu jumps on a tree ... ok what Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:21 pm

ok..nothing.
*i do handsigns and i spill out water from my mouth making the battle field flood*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm

jumps in the does hand signs fire style fire ball jutsu on the field turning the water in to steam water bad i do not like it lol Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 pm

*i blow the fire ball back before it can touch my water with wind scar jutsu*
id like my water to stay...
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:34 pm

ok if you say so does hand signs wdt water dragon jutsu at you the water turns in to a dragon and comes at you with full force man your water does not like you Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

good very good....
*i copy that and a water dragon comes out of the one you made heading straight for you*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:38 pm

dummy appears behind you does hand signs sand net jutsu traps and holds you down and you can not move Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:40 pm

*i am immobalized*
......damm!
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:43 pm

now does hand signs wdt jutsu water style water dragon tornado jutsu at you and big water tornado dragon about 12 feet tall and wide as hell comes at you and is washing you and the field away ok so did i win or not Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm

*i am washed and i get up slowly*
...no its not over
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:47 pm

omg kai i do not want to0 kil you and am trying to end this nicly start to do hand signs behind back using a lot of chakra control focusing chakra kai um can you just give up your string and all but i do not want to really hurt you Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm

try your best...
*i get up and i point at J*
You are not gonna beat me....
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:54 pm

does hand signs fire style great pyros wrath giant fire balls hit every thing that moves i also do more hand signs jumps on trees dashes at you on the trees no more talking Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 pm

*i start walking towards you*
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:59 pm

closes eyes appears behind you grabs you from behind chokes you and does fire style burning whisper to your face it a burning steam that burns the opponent it very hot dealy hot where you can die if use the right way and i do it to your face and it knocks you out Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 pm

*i turn into crows and your arms start to melt*
You didnt think you would be me that easy...
Back to top Go down
J fearless

J fearless

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 pm

dude i knew and if you notice i was closing my eyes for a reason and i was controling my chakra so i was ready release genjtusu does hand sighs water clon jutsu creates 10 water clones Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:15 pm

hmmmm...good...but no more playing around
*i grab my blade and in one slash all your clones making the water drop*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha   Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match 1- J Fearless vs Kai Uchiha
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next