Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nines custom jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

Number of posts : 86
Dating : unknown
Registration date : 2008-09-05

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:26 pm

water lightning tornado

The user creates a tornado of water and charges it with lightning shocking and drowning the oponent

1000 fist
The user gathers chakra in a fist and punchs the oponent in the gut paralizing them for 3 posts then the user will punch untill 200 punchs then the users punching speed wil mpve at the speed of sound and 2x strengh and for the last punch 5x strengh

sun explotion ray

The user creates a wall of ice making a ray of sunlight strong enough to explode the ground ware it hits

summmoning lightning copy
The user focuses thare chakra and turns a shapshifting demon made of lightning into the user the demon can only use the users lightning jutsu

hp as much as user

power as much as user

thats all for now
Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:29 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:33 pm

instant trancemition
The user teleports anyware in the topic at light speed

master training room
not used for battel mostly used for training

The user dose handsigns and the room thare in tranceforms into a training room
gravity
genin gravity 100.000
chunin gravity 1.000.000
joinin gravity 1.000.000.000
kage gravity 1.000.000.000.000
s rank same as kage

weights
genin up to 1.000.000 pound weights

chunin up to 1.000.000.000 pound weights

joinin up to 100.000.000.000 pound weights

kage and s rank weights same as max gravity

flaming rasingan
the user creates a rasingan and surounds it in fire as the rasingan turn red and dose 4x normal dmage (may make from 1st to 4th degree burns)

flaming meteor
the user creates a small meteor in thare hand and throws it up as it goes outside the automosphere and comes back down a meteor covered in fire 5x as strong as a reguler meteors fire and the size of 3 hotels smashed together

twin lava dragons

thwe user fires 2 giant lava dragons out of thare hands and at the oponent the dragons then smash the oponent and then fuse for a giant lava blast that always burns oponent by at least 1 degree burn

hell fire

the user creates a giant blast of fire that folos the oponent andif hits maes atleast 3rd degree burns and above average damage

lava golem
the user creates a giant lava golem demon that burns anything that comes near it and can take alotof water before being destroyed

hp 500
chakra 20 (not rally a chakra user
damage high
chakra damage normal

lava sphere
the user is surounded by a lava that wont burn the user but burn what trs to brake it not even water can destroy it due to if water was in contac the sheild would turn to earth but not brake lasts 4 posts

hell fire clone
like a fire clone but when the oponent destroys it dose a vary high burn to everything near it

lightning vortex
the user opens a portal tro a lightning dimention ware it storms everyware and lightning is 10x as strong as normaly

elelement dragon
the user fires 2 dragons of all elements out of thare arms and at the oponenet dose massive damage if both hit high damage if 1 hit

randoom effect for 3 posts
could be burn or paralize
Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:35 pm

the hell fire, and element attacks are denied since you need my permission to use those.
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:43 pm

forbiddin jutsu ending illution
rank kage
The user dose hand signs and the oponent will think thare on another planet thats about to explode as soon as it explodes the oponent will black out for 30 posts)

bigbang attack
The user creates a sphere in thare hand and gathers chakra after gathering 500 chakra the sphere will be surounded in lightning after gathering 1000 chakra the sphere will be surounded in fire and lightning
(damage massive or can destroy villaage
rank kage
Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:50 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:04 pm

10000 fist
same as 1000 but the user will punch 3x sound speed at 200 punch and 7x strengh and punch 10000 times
Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:06 pm

approved but the jutsu is s-ranked
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:40 pm

summoning jutsu riami
The user dose handsigns and focuses half thare chakra oponening a gate to another dimention as a demon called riami will apere

all stats are are high

riamis attacks

instant smash
riami will teleport som1 infront of them then smash them in the ground at light speed

dasenko
riami gathers chakra then fires a black chakra wave of high power that can destroy a entire village

abilitys
able to levitate

user absorbtion
somtimes riami willl absorb the user and turn into a pure evil vertion of them after 20 posts riami will disapere and the user will black out

only summonable 1ce every 5 battels

s rank/ultimant summoning

chakra fist

the user gathers high chakra in ther hand and punchs through jutsu attacks with just strengh
Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm

approved but all attacks can only be used once.
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto

ninetailednaruto

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:38 pm

zengetsu jutsu

giant chakra slash
The user gathers chakra in thare blade and fires a huge wave of chakra that cuts almost anything it hits)
(joinin

tranceform blade 1
The blade will turn black and smaller
(blade strengh x 1/4
blade speed x 10

(1000 slashs
must be in form 1

The user fires 1000 chakra waves out of thare blade at the oponent)
Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:38 pm

approved and this is the last batch of jutsu u can register this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nines custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: nines custom jutsu   nines custom jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nines custom jutsu
Page 1 of 1