Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodline registration

Go down 
+6
Minoto Hyuuga
Tama Kaminari
Zexion
Ventus
Matt Namikaze
Roxx
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ventus

Ventus

Number of posts : 159
Dating : ??
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Bloodline registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:34 pm

added to hyouton

the Hyouton clan is a small clan that is roomered to have blood as cold as ice.

Doujutsu limit

Icy eyes- rank none- doubles speed
Bloodline registration - Page 2 Twofaceakatsuki-2

Kaiju Icy eyes- Genin -when the user looks at water it turns to ice
Bloodline registration - Page 2 ThRandomPicture11

Akuma Icy Eyes-Chunin -the user can form a blizzard genjutsu by look into someones eyes.
Bloodline registration - Page 2 Rufus-1

Icy Demon eyes-rank-snow like gaara moves Jounin-The user can move sand only the leader of the group can unlock this in someone it take a lot of training or the user could die.the snow manip lasts only for 5 posts a fight.
Bloodline registration - Page 2 Kka

This eye can only use 2 powerful jutsu...

Tsukishiro-White moon
Type:Doujutsu
Requirements:Icy demon Eyes
Description:[This requires the Left eye] This is a genjutsu.Once the target looks into his eyes he will be sent to a white world like tsukiyomi but white.In this world the target will be stuck near 10 mountains and he will be stabbed non stop for 72 hours then while hes being slashed he will freeze slwoly.Then the 4 mountains around him will collapse over him knocking him out in the world.Knocks him out in reality.(used twice a fight)

Eternal Winter #2
Type:Doujutsu
Requirements:Icy Demon Eyes
Description:[This requires the right eye] The user will close his/her eyes for a short amount of time(1 post).Then the user will open them and release a huge cold winter/Blizzard that will freeze anything in its vision.This jutsu can be used once a battle and it is like amaratsu.only used once and user cannot fight after this
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 pm

um what about to bone clan Kaguya?
Back to top Go down
Roxx

Roxx

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 pm

okay u'll b the leader
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-ultimaterpg.forummotion.com/
Zexion

Zexion

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Tama Kaminari

Tama Kaminari

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Kaminari clan (thunder manip)

Clan eye: Bloodline registration - Page 2 001552CF

Clan eye description: Description of clan eye: Eye controls thunder. Matters what rank the person is to how much thunder they can control........ When u join this clan, u automatically get the eye. (it's in both eyes)
Back to top Go down
Minoto Hyuuga
Hokage
Minoto Hyuuga

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 am

Hyuuga clan please .
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:27 am

approved Minato...
Back to top Go down
Rika

Rika

Number of posts : 71
Dating : i duno yet
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am

the eye of necrospace allows you to tap into a time rift and stop time for a short amount of time (speed it up slow it down and even teleport) the eye is incased in rainbow colors cause this clan requires the power of there split personalities aka Spirits of the Rainbow (not really spirits but there my emotions basicly rika(me) is the dark emotion meaning shows none rosey s the spirited one (anxious) yeah you get the point) this clan uses battle armor which is the main source for taping into the time rifts...however this clan is very weak do to only making time rifts it can also make what is called the rainbow weapons (stupid yes but weak unlessi become a jounin) i hope you approve...
Back to top Go down
http://worldxofxalchemy.motionforum.net/forum.htm
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 am

well thats time and space manip. and thats g-moding..
for first.. just opening a small time rift you wud have to have as muce as the 9tailed chakra.. + your own..
so denide soz..
Back to top Go down
Rika

Rika

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 am

um ok how bout just rainbow manip
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 am

describe rainbow manip first..
Back to top Go down
Rika

Rika

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:45 am

chakra rainbow colored able to make rainbow weapons and the eye is incased in rainbow and is able to make anything out of the raibow chakra (chakra based basicly) the chakra changes by the emotions and so does my hair color and skin tone and and personality

Last edited by Rika on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:47 am

eh ok.. approved lol
Back to top Go down
Matt Namikaze

Matt Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Namikaze

Clan Abilty: the clan members has 2 brothers living inside them that allows them to unify some or all of one's body with the other's body. Typically, The 2nd brother is dormant in The main Brothers body, with his head protruding from the back of the user's neck. When The first brother is in need of assistance, The 2nd brother can bring out some of his body parts to aid His first brother in blocking or attacking.If needed, the 2nd brother can separate from The brothers body so that the two can attack independently. While this can be an effective way of double teaming an opponent, second brother is not used to being outside of or leading brothers body and is much weaker when he does so.This clan can also make new cells and enter others body.

they can also manip nature itself.(the hole nature, except animals)

Clan Jutsus:

Genin:

Split Up
Requirements:BL
Description:This jutsu is learn as soon as the user grows up.This will switch both the user and brother into one body or as 2 bodies.

Multiple Connecting Kicks
Description:Using their kekkei genkai to combine their legs at the knees, The user kicks an opponent with both his and his brothers force.

Multiple Connecting Punches
Description:Using their kekkei genkai to combine their arms at the elbows, The user punches an opponent with both his and his brothers force.

Chunnin:

Recovering Combine
Requirements:must have split up
Description:The user can make him and his brother combine to heal their power.This healing however takes 7 posts to be complete.

Parasitic Demon Jutsu
Requirments:BL
Description:The user can split up ionto 2 and charge the opponent.In a instant the user can go into the targets body and kills his cells from the inside.Once inside the user is voulnerable to any attack to the targets body.Like if the target commits suicide the brother inside the body dies as well.can be used twice a battle.

Metal Fist Barrage
Requirements:Multiple Connecting Punches
Description:AS the user is about to use Multiple Connecting Punches the user can miss every punch confusing the enemy and hit him far back unexpected.(can be used every 4 posts)

Jounin

Brotherly Sacrifice
Description:The user will enter the targets body once he has absorbed explosive tags.The other brother will make the sign and both the Brother and the target will be destroyed in a blast.(can be used once)

Last Resort:Parasect Destruction Jutsu
Description:The user will enter the targets body and control his body for a few posts.In this amount of posts the user can make the target do anything but this involves alot of chakra so this will take 1 year off of their life.

Summoning Rashomon
Requirements:None
Description:This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto which is capable of blocking almost any attack. It was previously believed that two people were required to summon it, as both brothers can.

Body Rejeneration
Description:Since this clan can combine and split cells they can also grow new parts on their body.Like if i lose my arm i can regrow one.

Kage

Devils Parasectic Jutsu
Description:The user will do handsigns and enter the body of the target.Once in there the user will do a handsign and release poison into the targets body.This poison can kill in 5 posts.The user will not be effected since the poison was made from the users blood.Can be used once a day.

3 Way parasectic Demon Jutsu
requirement:BL
Description:Both brothers go into the body of the target and this make them have complete control over the targets body.even if the target died the users stay alive.

havnt made nature manip jutsus yet
Back to top Go down
Kai Uchiha

Kai Uchiha

Number of posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Tama Kaminari

Tama Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:41 pm

will someone approve my bloodline or something soon? (just curious........)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:46 pm

wat was ur bloodline tama
Back to top Go down
Tama Kaminari

Tama Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:54 pm

(looks at the top of this page........ its there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm

ur bloodline is approved
Back to top Go down
Tama Kaminari

Tama Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:57 pm

yay! thx (finally.......)
Back to top Go down
Rein

Rein

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Earth Manipulation

Self explainatory just like earth bending off avatar show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:05 pm

thats part of my bl
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 am

The clan known as Hikiri (light) this clan can manipulate light to a perspective of power how ever it is most likely hard to break the chakra bindings of this holy light chakra of theirs....it is like the koshaku clan where their chakra is one with thier body and can form into any shape of being. this clan was created on accident through an experimental accident in the land of whirlpools in which is destroyed now but they made people become gueniea pigs to see of what power they can work on the villagers how ever 3 members of this clan still live today though in there 70s/80s. this clan has various amounts of appearances so you know that it is a hikiri member

-wings of an angel
-hair color is either white or blue
-chakra arura is white/yellow
-carry the clan crest on there robe like gown or shirt
-have a scar are their forearm
-eyes are either green/ yellow / or pink
-clothing color is white or very bright colored
-carry their family weapons (holy sword, holy dager, and holy bow(no arrows cause arrows are generated by their chakra))
-carry the sacred amulate either around their neck or they keep it hidden(it holds thier chakra in it)

Clan Crest-Bloodline registration - Page 2 Keeper1

I hope that is good enough for you to approve it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:34 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline registration   Bloodline registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodline registration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2