Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giant Holy Bow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Giant Holy Bow Empty
PostSubject: Giant Holy Bow   Giant Holy Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:44 am

Giant Holy Bow

makes a giant holy bow made out of the users chakra and when you pull back the string a 5 light arrows appear on the string so when you let go your attacker is in for a rude awakening how ever scince the light bow and arrows a white the attacker can't see you making the attack so he/she might just attack you hands on so becareful

Only good for away shot range

Chuunin

rat-boar-snake-dragon-tiger(open palm)-tiger(closed palm)-slam hand into ground-slowly bring the hands up and the bow appears in the air-then grab
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Giant Holy Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Holy Bow   Giant Holy Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am

ok as you know all sannin/sages hve an animal summoning and a scroll to go wihit you alreadyknow the handsigns for it (ox-boar-tiger-slame hand on theground) and you know you must sign the scroll with your blood to make the contract approval ad you need your blood to activate the animal summonings so here are the summonings

Genin summon-Loucil
Giant Holy Bow Soseicert

Chuunin summon-Rosa
Giant Holy Bow Nesuzu___Nekomata_by_mreviver

Jounin summon-Misaki
Giant Holy Bow NEKOMATA

Kage summon-Nekomata

Giant Holy Bow ILOVEYOUNIBI-

Sacred Art: Triple beast barage

allows the user to ake 3 shadow clones of themselves and charge an omedon rasengan in boh hands and when they place the chakra balls together the tripple headed beast of chakra is made and is able to attack anything by comand (note: can only do one move per each comand)

Sannin

Ox-Boar-snake-Tiger-Horse
Back to top Go down

Giant Holy Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Holy Bow   Giant Holy Bow I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:58 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giant Holy Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giant Holy Bow   Giant Holy Bow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giant Holy Bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Importance :: V3's Waste Bin-
Jump to: