Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The World Of Naruto..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin and Mod Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Admin and Mod Rules Empty
PostSubject: Admin and Mod Rules   Admin and Mod Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:00 am

1. NO GODMODDING. I swear if i see it the first time your profile is banned for 3 days. this goes for admins and mods to i'm just expecting you guys to enforce it when i'm not here.

2. NO RANK JUMPING. That gets annoying and dont pester the moderator of the group to let you in if they see that you have potential to join they'll ask you.

3. NO SPAM. I swear that is the most annoying thing ever. If i see and trust me i will see it. your profile will be banned for 3 days and you be rank demoted if ur a regular person or your Admin or mod abilities stripped if your an admin or a mod.

4. ADMINS I SWEAR IF I HEAR A PERSON ON THIS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU I"M TAKING YOUR ADMINSHIP AWAY AND PUTTING YOU IN THE MOD GROUP AND LETTING ONE OF THEM TAKE YOUR PLACE.

5. THERE CAN BE SEXUAL REFERENCE BUT KEEP IT TO PM'S ONLY. I SWEAR IF I SEE IT IN MY FORUMS ADMINS YOU WILL BE DOWN GRADED TO A REGULAR MEMBER AND REG. MEMBERS USERNAMES WILL BE EITHER BANNED FOR 1 MONTH OR DELETED IT DEPEND ON WAT COUNT UR ON AND IF THE OTHER ADMINS ASK THE I DONT DELETE UR ACCOUNT.
other than that i have no porblems enjoy the site and have fun
Back to top Go down
https://narutov3.rpg-board.net

Admin and Mod Rules
Page 1 of 1